Wednesday 14 December 2011

cool assignment

Searching for current issue. NO WAY. 
I hate newspapers, I hate bulletin, I hate onlineeeeeeee :).
So , when I ask my housemate especially  
 they told me to search about 
ABANDONED BABIES, PRICES RISING, and DOMESTIC MAIDS.
 I felt that this work little hard :(. I try a little hard too, to sweep away my laziness, and WOW I think I like this job assignment.

 The advantages that I get :
  • Now I know the current issue :)
  • I can't stop to scold
  • I can't stop issuing harsh word. GRGGGGG~

Thanks too Madam Adawiyah for make me know that current issue is important. And now I can be a GOOD CITIZEN. HAHA

2 comments:

  1. izzah..
    zati dh tukar blog baru..blog yg lame xleh bkak dh..blog baru zati http://izzatizamri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete