Sunday 18 December 2011

outline


Finally ! yeahhh. After heard Madam Ada advice, I already choose my topic. 
TENE NE NENG ! The topic is ABANDONED BABIES ! yeahh. BRAVO BRAVO. Prices rising? pehhh. surely I hate it. Domestic maids? Good topic but my ex-maid is a good worker. Let me describe few things about her. She is a beautiful, kind and very helpful person. Ohh! I can't thank her enough for her help. She's like a sister to me and always try to protet me. She can be trusted and also good partner :)
  I miss you bibik Nani.
 Where are you now? when I need you most (Justin Bieber
eh, back to topic. But, I don't know to talk about the effect of abandoned babies or why abandoned babies or how the abandoned babies occur or 
I should support the abandoned babies. HAHA. 
Tomorrow the outline must send. I got many point, and the evidence in the internet, newspapers. but.. just see what Madam Ada comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment